Sunday, February 6, 2011

Reina & Elie's wedding Miami

After a much needed break I am back to work. Lots of things going on, I will be debuting my new site exclusively for ipod, ipad, and iphone, well I will just say it apple users, it should be up and running by the end of the week and can be accessed from my home page, all html no flash needed. Though iusers only make up about 5% of my site visitors I am all about 100% inclusion.

And now to Reina and Elie's wedding held at the doubletree hotel in Miami. I thought it would be a great way to show what happens during a typical modern orthodox Jewish wedding. I get lots of emails from new photographers not sure what images to capture with the many small but important moments that happen throughout the most times long wedding day.

First up 11:20 am the bride getting ready in the bridal suite. As with most weddings the dress, flowers, jewelery, shoes etc...and of course the bride, I never photograph the brides face until she is made up I then photograph during the touch up. Last shot 12:16 pm.

Next up I will skip to the Tish-bedekin which is 3.5 hours later after many, many family portraits.









John Canning Fine Art Photography

No comments: